ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K20 Supercharged DC2

Swift Sport
This car belongs to a friend of mine who asked me to take some pictures, in return he took me out for a spin. All I can say is it's the fastest car I've ever been in, and I've been in some pretty fast cars in my time! It was pushing Nissan GT-R's down the straight at Oulton Park, it's insane.

12056464796_f06e5c3b1a_z.jpg

12055965584_a657c1e3da_z.jpg

12055564125_7b266e4b32_z.jpg

12055500205_258a6ba1f1_z.jpg

12055502275_7ec0255528_z.jpg

12056372146_fb6b6fff24_z.jpg

12055851693_bb09aa5ddb_z.jpg

12055853803_a7c5753213_z.jpg

No Brappppping video I'm afraid ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I'm not sure but should I recognise that car?

It looks feckin awesome though.

Swift Sport
Dream car! I bet it's great to drive with that chassis and the way the K20 builds power when it's supercharged.

It has a DC5 gearbox and LSD... I can't believe how well it puts the power down, it literally goes like a bullet from a gun.

Clio 182 FF
That is what you call a sort Teg! Looks better than any clio.

I'm surprised you say it puts the power down well I've been round oulton in a 300bhp supercharged DC5 an 1st and 2nd it really struggled for grip!

Monaro VXR
Dont get the people saying put the white bonnet back. The cars built to be light, so why would you swap a carbon item out for the relatively heavy original?

Quite a good looking car though, an I cant stand Hondas in general.

Swift Sport
Dont get the people saying put the white bonnet back. The cars built to be light, so why would you swap a carbon item out for the relatively heavy original?

Despite looking immaculate it's predominantly a track car, so as you say it's function over form in many respects.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a weapon.There are quite a few FN2's over on Civinfo who have this conversion done.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

I just said id have a white bonnet, but obviously if its a track car then weight is an issue.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks awesome, makes me want to own a Teg! A friend of mine works at TGM sport who race and tune Hondas and I have been out in a few of the supercharged and turbo'd dc5's and they are monsters. The k20 leans itself well towards being supercharged.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Really lovely car, cant think of many cars I would enjoy owning more than that.

Must be great on trackdays and still relatively sensible running costs.

VERY nice :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Could paint it white and get the best of both worlds :)

Would stop it looking like a Leeds taxi, lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
LOL

A bullet from a gun just gets slower and slower the further it goes, so probably for the best it doesnt go like one.