ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k800i phone deal?

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
was in phones for you the other day looking at contract fones. not sure if i shud get one or not really. the way the deal worked with the fone was you pay 17.50 for the first 3 months. then get a cheque back after that so it works our at 9.99 for each month.

and then something like 20 for the following 6 and then the money back after that so it works out as 9.99.

800 mins and 600 texts.

the guy also said i could get the first few months free....

its an 18 month contract, and for the last 6 you pay 35 which is the drawback.

what do you rekon peeps?

con or not? what happens if i go over my limit and cant pay or something?

Clio Sport 172
Orange are doing deals at the mo with unlimited texts 550 mins for £35 quid a month and a free k800i

172 EXCLUSIVE
also try o2 deals at www.mobileshop.com

K800i 12 month contract £30 per month 9 months half price (£15), was 6 months half price to begin with.

If you wait a few months it will go down to 12 months half price as my K750i did a year ago.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
hulkster said:
Dump 3 they are sh*t!!!!

I've never had a problem with em ,only one i can't use is orange cos i can't get a good signal where i live .Its a bit of a minefield trying to find the best deal , lol .

LY 200
S15VE_M said:
Orange are doing deals at the mo with unlimited texts 550 mins for £35 quid a month and a free k800i

f**k me....Where did you come from!? Aint seen knocking about on these for foeums for yonks stevie!!! Lol

Thats a fair deal........The premier deal i got back in feb was 67 quid.......240 texts, 600 anytime mins so they mustve just got better!!!

Burgandy 174 sport t
I got offered 1000 texts + 125 mins any time any network but at evenings and weekends I only get the first 3 mins of any call taken off my allowance. All for 25 quid a month (free for first three) but the phone is 85 quid although with the free for three months it works out at a tenner for the phone.

1.6 focus zetec....
JayR said:
f**k me....Where did you come from!? Aint seen knocking about on these for foeums for yonks stevie!!! LolQUOTE]

The unlimited texts is acctually 3000...It states in the contract...my mate took one out today

Oh, but as for the original post, 3 are doing 12 month contract at £30, 3 months half price (so £15), giving 300 minutes, 1000 texts. And they are also doing double minutes and text for the first 3 months I believe, so 600 minutes and 2000 texts I think!

One thing to note about o2 is that I believe video calling is included in your inclusive minutes, so you are technically getting however many minutes of video calls for f**k all! Check the small print though, just in case it's changed lol