ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kam Racing

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
What are you doing them for, the race car needs some.

£45 posted please, but will price match if a like for like service, ie they actually physically stock them and send them on next working day courier like myself mate. Which must won't do

Is it true that Brembo are withdrawing from the UK market?

That rumour has been doing the rounds for 18 months mate, guessing you've seen it on the Trophy forum

182cup & 172 racecar
£45 posted please, but will price match if a like for like service, ie they actually physically stock them and send them on next working day courier like myself mate. Which must won't do

Ok George, I'll have a look around, see what I can get them for, then get back to you. :)

Range Rover Sport
Is it true that Brembo are withdrawing from the UK market?

Most large Italian companies are struggling at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me in the next 2 years you see a completely new strategy from Brembo. There place in Italy is HUGE!

182 FF

That rumour has been doing the rounds for 18 months mate, guessing you've seen it on the Trophy forum

The ones you posted are £1.98 cheaper than kam racing? Not £5?

Referring to Georges price, not Kam

Last edited:
I got my stuff today, ordered yesterday afternoon and it was here about 11am/12pm. Excellent service and perfectly packed, I'll be using George from now on.

I'll do a feedback review thingy tomorrow. Thanks again George!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Even if the eBay place was £5 cheaper of still use g172 for two reasons;

1) he's northern

2) it's genuine next day and I've never had any issues.

M2 Comp
As above, I would use George regardless. I ordered discs and pads from him a earlier in the year so I know first hand how good his service is.

Audi A5
Would you be able to price match the eBay add George with a longer delivery time?

Im sure most wouldn't mind waiting a day or two longer to save a few quid.

182cup & 172 racecar
Well, after much phoning around and tinternet searching, George has come up trumps.

The only reason I can think not to get from him, is that, he is Northern. But putting that aside, I'll order today.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Tony, I too had to overcome my prejudices and order from George before. Top guy despite the northern thing!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I just email him... I don't speak much "Northern" other than Howaaay pet, Alan Shearer, Brookside and Cheryl Cole!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
use george....

I got my stuff today, ordered yesterday afternoon and it was here about 11am/12pm. Excellent service and perfectly packed, I'll be using George from now on.

I'll do a feedback review thingy tomorrow. Thanks again George!

Even if the eBay place was £5 cheaper of still use g172 for two reasons;

1) he's northern

2) it's genuine next day and I've never had any issues.

As above, I would use George regardless. I ordered discs and pads from him a earlier in the year so I know first hand how good his service is.

Thanks a lot! :D

Would you be able to price match the eBay add George with a longer delivery time?

Im sure most wouldn't mind waiting a day or two longer to save a few quid.

I only use next day courier or 1st class RM post depending on weight/value of discs/pads, normally courier tbh. I prefer it this way as like to get peoples parts out ASAP for them, if they have a trackday and realised there isn't much meat on the pads or mot retest for example

Well, after much phoning around and tinternet searching, George has come up trumps.

The only reason I can think not to get from him, is that, he is Northern. But putting that aside, I'll order today.

Charming ha, no worries Tony. Just PM me when ever you're ready

Tony, I too had to overcome my prejudices and order from George before. Top guy despite the northern thing!

Southern jessie :rasp:

I just email him... I don't speak much "Northern" other than Howaaay pet, Alan Shearer, Brookside and Cheryl Cole!

I use "ey up" not howaaaay pet ha

Have you been to dewsbury?

I have, unfortunately