ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karcher dirtblaster lance

Megane 265 Cup
Ok, maybe a noob question here, when using the karcher dirtblaster lance it sometimes flips between a very fine powerful blast of water to an open more spray like blast if that makes sense.

What I wanna know is how is that controlled or how to you choose which spray you want? Seems to be just a little ball bearing or something similar in the nozzle...

Megane 225
Are you using it on the car? They're quite powerful, I'd be worried about losing my paint! Lol!

Renault Clio GT
I have a karcher pressure washer I bought a while ago. When I got it at first my m8 tried it with the ball shaped end lance and it stripped the paint of his white skyline. He was far from happy.

Assuming you have the option of the other smaller attachment I would use that. The bigger one with the ball shaped end is far too powerfull for the car.

Fraser.