ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karen’s South Central Meet pics

Titanium 182

lol

the bloke in the black top looks like a naughty boy, u know when children do something they shouldnt and put their hands over there mouths!

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 18 April 2005
lolthe bloke in the black top looks like a naughty boy, u know when children do something they shouldnt and put their hands over there mouths!

"Ive just farted"

Clio 182

karen whats happend to your mem profile!?
I have made it unavailable after someone saved one of my pics (not from my profile but from something posted some while back, for what reason it was saved I dont know) and photoshopped something not particularly polite across my chest...). Hence I cant be arsed to have it up anymore.

how serious does Andy D look! lol
i believe he was explaining:

"no, you cant all come back to my garage... the wife would kill me!"

;)

I like the way that Claire and Sawa are chatting but neither are actually looking at each other - lol

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 18 April 2005

karen whats happend to your mem profile!?
I have made it unavailable after someone saved one of my pics (not from my profile but from something posted some while back, for what reason it was saved I dont know) and photoshopped something not particularly polite across my chest...). Hence I cant be arsed to have it up anymore.
:D