ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting Results - N/W, S/W, Mids Meet (Loads of Pics...)

SchwepTek™
Paintballing would be ace but it can hurt lol

I went on saturday LOL!

Was aching sooo much yesterday but it is awesome fun.

Especially when you manage to sneak around all the scared camping fookers and shoot them all in the back :)

172 Race Car
Cee Jay weighed more than me though ;)

I loved that last race though, even if i dropped a position
agree, last race was a frantic pace, i was really pushing to keep up with you. i looked back 2 laps from the end and Dave was catching us. He got 3rd fastest lap overall, a few more laps and i would of stuffed it into the wall.

oh and by my guess you have at least 25kgs on me

M

mini-valver

Number 33 was the sexiest TBH ;)

Black flagged for being shunted, f*****s! Good to meet everyone again, and some new faces. Definately need another soon!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
agree, last race was a frantic pace, i was really pushing to keep up with you. i looked back 2 laps from the end and Dave was catching us. He got 3rd fastest lap overall, a few more laps and i would of stuffed it into the wall.

oh and by my guess you have at least 25kgs on me

My last lap was right on the edge too... i think i actually skimmed a few tyres. :eek:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Not as much as my back atm. Would be good fun though. A NW V SW paintballing meet. Chris and Schweppy maybe we could get something sorted for after xmas?

Sod you all then! No mention of the W.Mids in this then? :( (I'll remember you next time something's organised!) :rasp: