ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kathy. I See You......V6 WKD.

Lee

BMW M2C
steveV6 said:
Today. Ravensden. Spotted in my neck of the woods.....i've heard you've moved into an up market area;)

The house, and pool are amazing. Bit spooky at night though. lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Day said:
No she has the plate on the Trophy.

Spotted it on the way into Donington last weekend.

was gonna say i thought i spotted that on the sunday..and i know day did..he was having a good stare

now i may be out of place saying this so please correct me if i am wrong as i mean no offence but isn't that plate on a trophy a bit like putting a sport badge in a 1.4?

S2000
The plate was on our V6 but we sold that to Fred before taking the plate off so he didn't have to wait.

Didn't really want to put the plate on the Trophy as I knew we'd get these kind of comments but it was the easiest way to keep the plate under our control so to speak. Otherwise if we put it on retention Fred would have had to apply to keep it on retention after a year and keep our name on the certificate as nominee. Bit messy really so we just put it on the Trophy.

Besides WKD are our initials anyway....

S2000
steveV6 said:
Today. Ravensden. Spotted in my neck of the woods.....i've heard you've moved into an up market area;)

lol yep going up in the world, bloody costing though still havent sold the other house :(

Slugger said:
lol yep going up in the world

You'll have to let me know where you've moved too, Yoz did try and explain but thats like the blind leading the blind!

We're in Colmworth, but you'll often see the cars in Wilden, as i'm now the Chairman of the Open House Playgroup at Wilden village hall.

S2000
we're in Top End, Renhold

It's basically the only road that runs right through Renhold from the the A421 down towards Bedford.

Slugger said:
we're in Top End, Renhold

It's basically the only road that runs right through Renhold from the the A421 down towards Bedford.

Yup, I know it fella, i'll keep an eye out for you both:approve:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Slugger said:
The plate was on our V6 but we sold that to Fred before taking the plate off so he didn't have to wait.

Didn't really want to put the plate on the Trophy as I knew we'd get these kind of comments but it was the easiest way to keep the plate under our control so to speak. Otherwise if we put it on retention Fred would have had to apply to keep it on retention after a year and keep our name on the certificate as nominee. Bit messy really so we just put it on the Trophy.

Besides WKD are our initials anyway....

knew they were your initials chap......

yeah thought it may be something like that chap...as said it wasen't meant to be offensive....sounds alot easier than all the retention rubbish.............

sorry Steve, I was completely oblivious to this thread until Wayne told me about it today !!!
will look out for you too, are you normally in the Vee or the Vespace? :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Wayne, Do Fred a 'special' offer where by he gets a 'free' house :clown:

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
Ahhhh, followed you for a lap or two at Cadwell yesterday. I wish i'd have read more posts before I went so i could have put faces to names!

RenaultSport clio 182
specialK said:
what reg are you?

Just wondered if you owned an 05 Arctic blue 182 before the V6? I've bought it ands its got a CS.net sticker in the back window? Apparently the lady that had my car before bought a traded it in for a V6???

RenaultSport clio 182
Manchester, just interested to know who had it last, had done 3k miles in 18 months when i bought it so trying to find out what its brief history is. Love the car to pieces. Had 1 lady owner who has another 182 and a V6, greedy git. Manchester area, has all done through Renault Manchester. There's a Racing Blue 182 with stripes from round here as well, lady owner etc. Just doing some digging really.

specialK said:
what a bloody waste, get it out the garage !!! drove through your village today actually - didn't spot you !!

Funny enough, i thought i spyed you in a Merc convetable this evening? If it wasn't you and Wayne, you've got doubles!!!

S2000
steveV6 said:
Funny enough, i thought i spyed you in a Merc convetable this evening? If it wasn't you and Wayne, you've got doubles!!!

lol that must be whos putting all the spending on my credit card then :eek: