ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kawasaki content

Williams 2, 182 cup
I went down the garage today to check on and start up my bikes as they haven't been used for a while and so I thought I would put up a few pics.

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

Also a few other pics.

1282483553876.jpg

1282483510662.jpg

1282483465313.jpg

Photo540.gif

Photo542.gif

Photo543.gif

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That a recent Z1000? Really like the look of them.

Always tempted by a recent shape Z750

Williams 2, 182 cup
Z1000 is a A2H model 2005.

The Z1000 is my newer bike and the 636 is for sale but was going to wait till spring to advertise. PM me if you are interested and I will send you full detials.

VX220
I had a z750 as a hire bike when i had the ninja and hated it. Felt gutless and boring. I imagine that the 1000 is a different story and with a set of pipe on it they sound awesome. Would still have a superduke over one but the orange looks fantastic.

Mazda 3 MPS
Love the colour of the z1k mate. Both very clean as well! I bet that sounds insane too, it's not the standard exhaust you've got is it? :)

Williams 2, 182 cup
The Zed has standard exhaust, having only recently bought the bike I have not done anything to it. I do really like the look of the standard system so would like something similar like the Campbell system.

The 636 has a Carbon can co end can which gives an awesome sound.

Mazda 3 MPS
Well, they look awesome for standard pipes! I haven't seen another one in the flesh to be honest, so I had no idea what the exhaust was meant to look like. Great color choice though. Enjoy!

Williams 2, 182 cup
I'm not sold on the mirrors either. They are a Kawasaki upgrade, also have the original ones which are no good for seeing anything but your shoulders. A lot of people use Aprilia items but just haven't bothered.

Williams 2, 182 cup
That is a sweet buell.

I have never tried bar end mirrors and a am not keen on the idea.

Disastra Coupe
Baffle's me why folks remove mirror's. Do you just not use them or something? I know i wouldn't be wanting to go far on the Duc without them.

I wouldn't want to be behind somebody who hasn't got any either. Not the safest thing regard's overtaking is it. That said, i'm not struck on your mirror's lol. Some black one's would look much better.

Z1000 looks nice pal. I'm selling the Duc soon and pondering over a Tuono, Z750 or an SV1000. I like my twin's tbh but the looks of the Kwak just about sway me. Need a test ride on them all ideally.

Disastra Coupe
got an 04 RSV Factory for sale if u wana keep 2 the V-Twins m8?!

That's an interesting one pal but until i sell my Duc i won't have enough money for a new bike anyway... I've got 1500 or so to one side but need more yet.

Plus, i'm not sure i could hack a sport's bike. Riding my Uncle's Gixer does my back in and my wrist's... Not good when i'm 23 'ey! Haha.