ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kawasaki green respray - £700...

172 M69 eater
damn im tempted, theres a mint bodyshop not far from me and although it takes almost 3 weeks to complete i doubt id miss the car that much....

he says for extra he can do the dehandling too................

look like this.... (minus the rear wiper)

green2.jpg

hmmm should i do it... be after xmas mind...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks pretty coolio, would you get the rub strips done aswell?

yup keep the black. breaks it up. You going to have black angel eye headlamps and a badboyed bonnet too patty ? if you dont have the Renault badge smoothed get it painted black.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
That looks mad! If you can get it to look just like that then go for it. I'd be a bit concerned about quality tho if the respray is only £700...

206 GTI
Get it done bud. My mate just got his mr2 painted kawasaki green with pearl laquer and when the sun hits it it looks stunning

172 M69 eater
the place is damn good... iv seen the work and im more than happy with it, loadsa ppl have showed me work theyve had done there!

black detail will stay, i have black angel eyes but the bonnet isnt badboyd.... im gettin a carbon one whenever they come out...

the more i see it tho the more i like it :D

£700 for a full respray :O God dammit, I got quoted between £300 and £450 just for having my handles, bump strips and side strips colour coded :(