ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kelvin Burt Porsche Carrera Cup smash

R35 GTR
Thruxton is down the road from me, I could hear the cars yesterday morning.:)

Not seen video yet.

edit:eek:oooooooooopsss.

Last edited:
  C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
crazy the cars must b so strong to take that sort of abuse and for the person to be fine.

Glacier White 197 Cup
That is one serious crash. Would you say the cage saved his life cos the roof took a fair hit and stayed together well?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
christ

Burt has always been entertaining, that's for sure

that camera man definitely has some cojones too! lol

muz

big fat japanese bus
saw this on ITV the other day - cant believe the two just just casually walking away ...

Bloody hell. I was thinking about this sort of crash at Castle Combe today when I noticed I was no more than 20ft from the actual circuit and the insane Castle Combe Saloons were passing at up to 150mph. It would only take one car to get lifted up by another and you wouldn't stand a chance.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Makes you realise why they have those "Motorsport is Dangerous" signs posted every 10m around the perimter - to ensure no-one sues them following such an incident.

Can't believe that Porsche vaulted clean over the safety fence that was behind the barrier!

Lionel Richie
they're rock solid the porsche's, fully seam welded, did you notice the doors flying off? they're only about 3kg each