ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ken block one of the most skill for drivers out there?

M2 Competition
Lol, there was a time when this was posted hourly for a few days. Has to be one of the most reposted things ever! You'd open threads and that opening sequence would play and it'd be like...

Clio 182.
Well i for one have never seen it. And its on pause atm, but if his driving is s**te, im still going to enjoy listening to atreyu.

EDIT. His driving wasnt shite. And that car is awesome, primarily cos it reminds me of drinking Jagermeister and Monster at download.

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ever seen the v6 on fire, the woman on the wheelchair fall in the hole and the starteled chipmunk?

Clio 1.2 16v
Walter Rohl, Stig Blomq., Ari Vat.... The list of drivers better than Block goes on and on and on and on...

Vauxhall Astra turbo
The guys american FFS!!!

Corners and americans don't mix too well!!!!

Just look at some of our jap friends, at what they can do in a car.:rasp:​

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think I speak for most...
001_repost.jpg

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
i wish everyone would shut there winging about reposts lmao most of the time there worth watching again
and again
and again
lol

btw yeah mint vid

jamie