ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kent Hosepipe Ban

172 Exclusive #114
All you cleaning obsessed Kent based Clio monkeys! How have you got round the Hosepipe Ban which is currently in place?

I've just ordered a load of stuff from David so it's cleaning time soon! Just need running water!

my mum has horses so she has a licence to still use one, lol (onltso she can fill troughfs (or however you spell it))

172, Tiguan
I do hope its being lifted soon, seeing as we've had over a months worth of rain in the last 48 hours!

I just use a bucket.

172, Tiguan
Bearing in mind the last time I cleaned my car was July! lol!

Yep, bucket to rinse, then wash, then rinse! :)

I'm in Berkshire where we also have a hose pipe ban. I use a watering can to rinse off (probably using just as much water as using a hose pipe)

AMG Mercedes C Class
We have a hosepipe ban in oxfordshire as well. I use a bucket and a "hosepipe".
So up your :butt: Thames water until you sort out your 1 billion litres a day leakage :)

172 Exclusive #114
No hose pipe ban here but when I am at shows etc and can only bucket wash there car I use http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=10061.

No need to worry about rinsing shampoo off etc.

Nice! I think I'll stick to the watering can idea for the mo, as I have water available! Plus there's some Chemical Guys Shampoo in the kit I've brought (Which ended up being from Car Wash N Wax instead) so I'll use that up first.

watering can for me too. I have put it through the scratcher once when it been covered in birds**t, :quiet: