ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kenwood Sub

1.8 Civic EX
not the greatest space saving wise though as that's what I'm most concerned about...trying to find a happy medium without sacraficing too much sound quality...not easy I know lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I know someone who had that and it was situated underneath the passenger and drivers seats, so it was like a massage chair when the bass was kicking.

Not the most powerful thing ever, but if thats what u're after, then get it.

1.8 Civic EX
did it work well though for what it was? I mean could you realy notice the increase in bass, punchy? good and the long slow kinda RnB bass lines?

I'm talking good enough to hear the increase not shake the windows lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You do notice it yeah. But obviously not as noticable as a 'real' sub in the boot.

1.8 Civic EX
hmmm I've got a fair few ICE shops around me, may make a few visits see if I can get a demo on one...

Clio 1.2 16V
I want one under my seat but I dont know if it will make enough of a difference to justify the money.

'02 1.4 16v Auto
I want one under my seat but I dont know if it will make enough of a difference to justify the money.

That is exactly why I decided against this type of Sub. I don't have my music blaring and so didn't think 50w RMS would provide enough of a feel or punch at lower volumes. Whereas a boxed 10"+ would, which is what I have ready to be installed.

For the money mate you can get a better Sub and Amp, maybe even a custom box to make it as small as possible to save your boot space? That way you can vary the bass to your needs and still notice it at lower levels :)

Just my £0.02 :)