ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kept it quiet, fooled a few people too..my new motor

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
well some thought i was getting a phase 1 172...

sorry...here the new motor is

100_1593.gif

100_1592-1.gif

very nice to drive, had to get one after test driving one a little while back

nah only joking, this is a mates sisters, quite nice, shame i had to give them all a tutorial in how to clean a car

my mates st

100_1595-1.gif

100_1594.gif

100_1596-1.gif

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol!

i was shocked for a second!!

that ST is the only nice one i've seen...looks awesome in white too

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol...its working so far then

viewing 1 next weekend ad, it was advertised on here, noticed the flame red off pistonheads has just appeared (for god sake i hope he knows how much the cambelt costs...lol)

Nas

Eunos Roadster
not sure if its the angle of the pic of the 197, but it looks really high!!
ST looks cool

RS Clio 200
fiver says the ST aint been on the ring. LOL...

i do like the look of the ST's... i almost got the focus ST instead of the clio... wish i had really

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
alan, i am not annoied chap, it takes more than that mr defensive

i do like the look of the ST's... i almost got the focus ST instead of the clio... wish i had really

steve he done 6 laps of it earlier this year, he organised a trip for the st owners club, needless to say when he told me he done it in around 10 minutes i took the p*ss because a women in a tranny is quicker

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
alan, i am not annoied chap, it takes more than that mr defensive

steve he done 6 laps of it earlier this year, he organised a trip for the st owners club, needless to say when he told me he done it in around 10 minutes i took the p*ss because a women in a tranny is quicker

What was your time then? :D

Clio 197
Clio 197 niiiiiiiice, ST Craaaap, I think it looks high because of the angle the picture was taken, the 197's don't come very low anyway, look here's mine (doesn't worry me as there's lots of stupid ginormous speed humps to get to my house)

MyOSRear.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Neil if that was your car, with ''shitty motors'' on the number plate and not SJ Cooks, i'd be forced to kill you. To death.

"Car: SOLD"

SDV has gone already?! Never noticed that for sale. I miss the local MK1s, that and YOJ in the space of a few weeks :(