ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key blade cutting

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Wondered if there is anywhere specific you need to take car keys for them cutting or if you can just buy a blank and get one cut

I locked myself out of my own car last night like a special c**t and NEED to get one cut. All my other cars have a few keys but my Monaco doesn't... Naturally

Any advice welcome (even if it's just coming in here to call me a fat spacker c**t ❤ )

Cheers

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Take it down to Timpsons and ask.

They were able to do one for my Leon, that had a flippy-out type keyblade. They ordered in the right blade for it, saved me f**king around.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'd quite like spare to mate, let me know how you get on.

Did you get in without putting a window in in the end?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Yeah I had one from timpsons for my Ph1 172. Coding isn’t the greatest on it but the key part is fine to just get me in👍
So they can code them too? Did they supply the key as well?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I had one from timpsons for my Ph1 172. Coding isn’t the greatest on it but the key part is fine to just get me in👍
I genuinely thought you were joking, they can code keys?!?! I though they are just the guys in the maroon coloured shops at the end of Morrisons and the like

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Got my Phase 1 coded key from Timpsons about 18months ago, and it works on my Clio perfectly

About £30 from what i recall, although he did say it might not work

But it did

:love:

172 Ph1, Meg GT220
wow I'm surprised someone was able to code a phase 1 key besides Renault themselves. I had to order a genuine key through my local australian renault dealer as no one here would touch it. Had to supply my VIN for the coding