ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key Flob Case (Housing) Replacement Part Number (Ph1 172 JDM)

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
52101209449_a140f3908c_c.jpg

This is an OEM key fob that were supplied on certain Reanults in Japan.

I would love to find some new ones, or OEM copies as my current ones are looking pretty tatty.

If anyone can find anything on these it would be greatly appreciated.

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
The ’chain‘ for attaching the fob to the keyring looks identical to the ones fitted to scorpion alarm fobs (the chain is supposed to look like a scorpion tail…vaguely).

A quick Google and this fob looks very similar to other vintage scorpion ones, so if they‘re still in business, it might be worth a call to them to see if they can help. I bought a new ‘chain‘ from them years ago for my Ibiza Cupra R alarm fob and they were quite helpful when I contacted them.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
The ’chain‘ for attaching the fob to the keyring looks identical to the ones fitted to scorpion alarm fobs (the chain is supposed to look like a scorpion tail…vaguely).

A quick Google and this fob looks very similar to other vintage scorpion ones, so if they‘re still in business, it might be worth a call to them to see if they can help. I bought a new ‘chain‘ from them years ago for my Ibiza Cupra R alarm fob and they were quite helpful when I contacted them.
interesting - I will take a look - appreciate the information