ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KF03AHD Black 172 - Does anyone know this car ? Pics inside.

I don't really know where I stand as he only owes 200 and he has messages to prove we agreed he could pay monthly so technically it's not stolen because I have him the keys? I am the registered keeper tho :/ apparently it's been now sold twice since I had it so don't even know who has it now :/ not too bothered but £200 comes in handy when u have a child!

This makes no sense at all, if it has been sold on twice since you sold it, how comes you still have V5 ? I think you have a V5, and they've registered it themselves since you had it.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
As previously mentioned though he would have had a letter or contact from dvla to ask if the change of ownership was right or not...

Clio and vxr
I know no one has applied for a v5 otherwise I would of recieved a letter! So I am still registered keeper! I am actuall in Suffolk and so was the bloke when we agreed he could pay monthly! But after he messed up his job and mugged a few people off he decided to move to Scotland!! He says he will pay it my march but why should I let someone else have documents when it's not been paid for!

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I know no one has applied for a v5 otherwise I would of recieved a letter! So I am still registered keeper! I am actuall in Suffolk and so was the bloke when we agreed he could pay monthly! But after he messed up his job and mugged a few people off he decided to move to Scotland!! He says he will pay it my march but why should I let someone else have documents when it's not been paid for!

Absolutely!! Would an hpi company roll over and say "oh you bought the car off someone, that's alright then..."
I don't think so!!!

This indeed sounds dodgy.

Were you desperate for cash or to get rid of the car fast for some reason ?

Why would you sell a car on that still has money outstanding on it and expect the lad to keep up the payments.

How/Who did you arrange the agreement you had with him ?

As mentioned previously a V5 means f**k all.

Last edited:
  Clio and vxr
Why would you sell a car in that still has money outstanding on it and expect the lad to keep up the payments.

I didn't know the bloke I had the agreement with had sold it u till 2days ago!

Clio and vxr
This indeed sounds dodgy.

Were you desperate for cash or to get rid of the car fast for some reason ?

Why would you sell a car on that still has money outstanding on it and expect the lad to keep up the payments.

no I wasn't desperate for cash or in a rush to sell car on! I got myself an astra vxr so decided to sell Clio! So didn't mind doing a pay monthly thing as I thought I was being nice helping the guy who couldn't afford a car outright but I have learned a lesson! Don't trust anyone

no I wasn't desperate for cash or in a rush to sell car on! I got myself an astra vxr so decided to sell Clio! So didn't mind doing a pay monthly thing as I thought I was being nice helping the guy who couldn't afford a car outright but I have learned a lesson! Don't trust anyone

You live and learn.

Bugger drawing up an agrreement like that between anyone if you haven't any comeback.

Was one car not enough ?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
too right, I would never do a payment plan with someone I didn't know, sack that

Clio 182 FF
All sounds a bit convoluted...

You can't report it to the Police, as it's a civil matter. If an agreement was made between the buyer and seller, then it's between them alone. You can make a county court summons, or try pursue things through a solicitor if you think you have a strong case, but they might argue that you didn't show due diligence when selling the car.

Clio and vxr

You can't report it to the Police, as it's a civil matter. If an agreement was made between the buyer and seller, then it's between them alone. You can make a county court summons, or try pursue things through a solicitor if you think you have a strong case, but they might argue that you didn't show due diligence when selling the car.
I'm not that bothered he said it will be paid by March so we shall see! It's not even that I need the money it's a matter of principle

Cc over £200 !

RB 182 FF
This is the most ridiculous thread I've read so far on here! A pay monthly car sale agreement with someone you don't even know?! Oh deary deary me, and I thought Joey Essex was thick!!! :D

It's nice
I sold a car like this once.....

Buyer came and looked at my car.(he liked it btw)
We agreed a price.
He gave me the agreed amount.
Then he took the car & drove away.
Weird.

Clio and vxr
This is the most ridiculous thread I've read so far on here! A pay monthly car sale agreement with someone you don't even know?! Oh deary deary me, and I thought Joey Essex was thick!!! :D
I did know him! Just obviously not as trustworthy as I thought!!!

Clio and vxr
Anyway like I've said I don't need the 200 it's just principle! He's sold a car that's not his! I've sold plenty of cars but thought I was helping a friend out!! Obviously not!!

Clio and vxr
Lol I think not! U can lend a car to anyone! It makes me laugh how everyone thinks I'm thick!! You all still keep referring to me as him when my name is clearly mummyswarb! Anyway I don't even drive a Clio so back to the vxr forum for me

Lol I think not! U can lend a car to anyone! It makes me laugh how everyone thinks I'm thick!! You all still keep referring to me as him when my name is clearly mummyswarb! Anyway I don't even drive a Clio so back to the vxr forum for me
Yeah, I've been on there....

Ding dong.......

Mom the retards are here!!!!

f**k me i was going to say how stupid this agreement is but i re-wrote it once i saw the word VXR (forum)

Flol say no more flipping bunch of retrabates.

Ding dong.......

Mom the retards are here!!!!

f**k me i was going to say how stupid this agreement is but i re-wrote it once i saw the word VXR (forum)

Flol say no more flipping bunch of retrabates.

You've got it in one there.

VXR say no more, horrid horrid cars