ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kids today - no respect....

Went out earlier today and noticed that some kind sole had shattered my rear wiper (the end section that contains the actual wiper blade). Even allowing for the fact that its a French car that must have been a good whack Id say!

Just lately the kids have been playing a mixture of football and golf on the green on the other side of the road and I knew it was only a matter of time before something like this happened and the ball made it to the drive and hit one or other car. Thing is the g/f was out there hours later and politely suggested to them that they be careful of the cars (what else can you realistically do ?) only to hear one of the younger ones muttering something unrepeatable under his breath. Anyone else think that many of the kids of today dont really respect their elders or other peoples property ?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Must just be the kids in your area... the kids round here love my car, and often line up on their bikes and talk to me about it.

They know to keep the ball away from the drive, hehe

Clio 182

I found two kids in my garden with their hands on my car which was parked in my drive - when I shouted out the window to get out of my garden, one shouted back why should I... Little brats... Its already got two very fine scratches on the front bumper...

Im not in the least bit surprised. I spent 4 days at my girlfriends house - woke on Sunday morning & went to find some little sh*tehawk had put 3 scratches down each side of my car...nice really, Im only part ex-ing it for a brand new 182 very soon :mad: :(

Mondeo STTDCI

They are f**king c**ts. Round my GFs way..its like a little banjo....f**k it ill do a picture...

Basically I always end up parking my car on the yellow circle area. Simply cos its not actually outside anyones house (dont wanna upset the nieghbours etc its one of those roads which works out quite nice. Most people have 1 car per house so they all respect the parking outside their own house silent rule thing!)

Anyway, Ive drawn where the little b******s play football. IN THE f**kING ROAD. And if i ever drive down there and there in the road, if im doing above 7mph they look at me like IM in the wrong. b******s. Theres a f**king park down the road.

My GFs mum has had rows with the mother of 2 of the kids (her neighbours) as their football is always in the back garden too, cos she WONT LET THE KIDS GO TO THE PARK IN CASE THEY GET ABDUCTED (they are 10/11) BUT SHE LETS THEM PLAY IN THE f**kING ROAD!

The world has gone mad.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1091483725__scumbags.jpg

The kids where I live are sh*t heads to,

My girl friend and I came home from her mothers and went to pull into our street only for a group lads and girls to be standing in her way, she literally had to creap through them in the car at 5 mph before they started to move all sh*ty like...and they started giving her sh*t...

Anyway, not one to take sh*t my g/f just calmly parks the car, gets out and then gets the two staffordshire bull terriers out off the car..... the whole group sh*ts themselves and starts to move back a lot quicker.

All the time my girl friend says nothing, then tells the dogs to sit down.... waits a bit and then says "See them off" (which is a key word we use for the dogs when we want them to be loud and appear aggresive).... well it worked the dogs started growling and barking etc and the kids legged it...

we have had no trouble since then :)

[Edited by langers on 03 August 2004 at 8:54am]

We get them directly over the road from me on the green, to my knowledge my car has never been hit, but my dads and neighbours have.
its not just football though, the other day i was lookig out my window and saw two of them run behind my car, so ran downstairs and looked out the window and they were f**king around near the back bumper, so burst out the door (for added shock value like ;) ) and told them to "go away" in very polite ways, and they said "why should we? Free country". A swift walk towards them sent them on their way, but no - its not a free country, not free to f**k with my car the little tw*ts

rsturbo and a xr3i

i blame the parents. theres a kid opposite me he sometimes plays with my daughter but when he gets the football out i call her in cause it just gets kicked at everybodys car. his parents get a new car every year so there not arsed if something happens but i am and so are the other neighbours in the street my cars my pride and joy it just so happens that mines in the bodyshop at the mo but when it comes back there will be trouble if it gets marked

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Kids round my way love cars and always try to talk to about it!

Just depends where you live i spose!

don't

we live in a soft country now where u cant disiplin without being threatened of a court case

many many kids just need a damn good smack and that would sort em

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 02 August 2004

Must just be the kids in your area... the kids round here love my car, and often line up on their bikes and talk to me about it.

They know to keep the ball away from the drive, hehe

thats very rare, ur lucky

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 03 August 2004

we live in a soft country now where u cant disiplin without being threatened of a court case

your right m8 and this new law there trying to enforce for parents not allowed to smack their kids is stupid .well no one is gonna stop me cause theres sometimes when they need a smack

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by mandy007 on 03 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 03 August 2004

your right m8 and this new law there trying to enforce for parents not allowed to smack their kids is stupid .well no one is gonna stop me cause theres sometimes when they need a smack
I had many smacks, never did me any harm lol

don't

i had smacks almost everyday when i was a child, sorted me out

used 2 go on until id cry and scream

most parents just dont give a to$$ anymore, 2 soft

R

rich[182]

ironic really, you need to be 17 and pass a test to drive a car legally yet any w****rs can bring a kid into the world like some of the t*****s above, what a world we live in

ps i was referring to the parents of the kids !!!!

[Edited by rich172 on 03 August 2004 at 12:05pm]

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by Iain C on 03 August 2004

fecking hate kids......
Some parents dont teach their kids respect 4 others.
i hate kids aswell . even thou ive got 3 lol but other peoples just seem to do as they like and no body seems to care .my daughter got bullied at school by this lad he was puncing her and kicking her so i went into school and it got worse cause teachers cant do anything so i corneded the little b*****d and told him in a very nasty way if he touched my daughter again id have him and he never did it again but i think hes started on some other child now by the time hes 15 he will be nicking cars his parents dont care what he does :mad:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

There was rain in the road where I live a little while ago...the drain doesnt clear the water v.quickly, so there was a gutter full of water by where my car was parked. Then some little ginger t**ser on a scooter came up and tried to take his scooter up the gutter...which bear in mind had my pride and joy parked in it. Suffice to say I gave him more than a mouthful, and threatened the dog on him...little tw@

rsturbo and a xr3i

thats a good idea dave if a animals not right the vet puts it down why not do that with all the sh*tbags that are on this earth :D

Mondeo STTDCI

If ANY group of kids try doing the standing in the road and not moving thing I just f**king aim at them. I know theyll move way before I hit the brakes.

Well usually they do...

There was that one time when I ended up with a Kosovan on the bonnet of my clio as he hadnt moved. Drove with him on there for about 30yards accelerating then a harsh brake "saw him off". He wasnt pleased. But then again...hes never done it to me again!

Mercedes SLK350

All these unruly little b******s need to be taught some respect. I think gassing would do the trick. Id get a smack if I was naughty, when I was a kid, never did me any harm. It certainly taught me to be respectful.

Went out to my car one night a while ago and found it covered in eggs. Found out who it was, some kid who got bored with his mates. I never did anything about it. (Quite restrained for me, considering im a 20 stone doorman and can be a bit lively.) Anyway this piece of sh*t has now got his own car. Eye for an eye me thinks.

Hmm the issue I have is that half of my neighbours look like a BNP outing... so if I was to give their kids some sh*t chances are the parents would get involved and I would end up eating dirt.

But I agrree with the smaking.... incerdently my mother works for a nursery and is in a review board for child abuse cases...

She tells me that the current law and the proposed Law allows parents to smack their child as long no mark is left on the child.

It also says that guardians such a nursery teachers can smack a child if the parent gives written concent..

Basically I suggest you take a big bag of oranges and tw*t the fukers... it wil hurt like fuk but not leave a mark.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

they are all sh*tbags round our way too!.....favourtie at the moment is baseball !!!! ........they also love tearing branches off tress (newly planted saplings) and use them to hit one another and anyhting else that gets in the way...if you say anything to them all you get is abuse back...and this is from 5 and 6 year olds !!!!

rsturbo and a xr3i

5 and 6 yr olds shouldnt be out on their own in this day and age i mean their parents would be first to complain if someone abducted them

ive found the best tip is.............

pretend you f**king crazy, they dont know any difference, if they take u as some sap just saying "look please get away from my car" they will shout back at you.

go out with a club and shout "oi you f**king sh*ts, get away from my car" they soon scarper.

works even better if your hungover and looks like uve been on smack

oh yea and if theyre about 20 odd chavs, just go out clenching a club, loook reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly pissed off, dont even acknowlegde the fact they are there, get in the car slam the door, drive off like you stole it.

once again, they dont know any different, for all they know you could be some f**king crazy mofo thats just gone out to kick some1s head in. will they want to hang about by your car again... hell no

don't

^^^ remember 2 have ketchup in ur car, come back 5 mins later with bat covered in dripping red stuff hahahahaha lovely

Kids are the same round our way. The other day a group of teenage lads were walking down the street at 6.00am nicking peoples freshly delivered milk bottles and then drinking some of them and chucking some into the road. They also decided to pull off a few flag stones from peoples walls.

Really does annoy me the lack or manners and respect these days.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR

its sad though that the only way you can stop them f##king about with your stuff is through fear. got to say though that i live in quite a rough area and have 3 cars outside the house and havent had one scratch or little muppet touch the cars.

im guessing that my step brother being the biggest header the world has even produced might help though 6ft 6 and 20 stone but thick as dogg du do bless him:p

One nice one for when theyre standing in the road is to slow down and either knock it into neutral and give it a rev, or if youre slowing down enough get the wheels spinning while your still rolling.
Kids on bikes riding accorss the middle of the road the other day, me infront, mate behind. they moved for me, then pulled back infront of my mate so he set the wheels spinning, soon shot out his way then.

Now i think of it, i was in a car park the other day and two kids were riding "criss cross" down the middle of the road infront of a middle aged guy in a 2.0 laguna. he hit the loud pedal and went round them, then put full lock on so he blocked the road infront of them. He got out and said, cmon, how f**king funny is it now?!

they shat it and road off, i got out of my car laughing my ass off and congratulated him. He said "yeah, little tw*ts deserve what they get". i had tears rolling down my face, brilliant