ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

e92 330i
Re: Kieran's Iceberg 172 Project

Looks really good mate, not normally a fan of silver + white but i do like that! Got to get mine done properly!

BlackGold 182

Haha cheers guys!! Well I might pop down there but I doubt I will be able to, we will do our own little meet sometime in medway though defiantly! Still think you should come to the dogs on Saturday lol then you can have a proper nose at my car :)

BlackGold 182

Another little update, got bored this morning and decided to have a mess around with something I fancied trying for a while

Before I done hazard panel and realised it was out of place
aebc36b5.jpg

After hazard panel

8164790d.jpg

Going try and make a gear gaitor in a moment to get it to all match up :)

White mx5 mk1!

Where bouts you normally park up near the cafe? Just after roundabout? Might come down n get Kieran to aswell

182 Turbo

Normally the 2nd right down the road and park my car in the spotlight down the bottom ull see it If u drive down don't like parking up top cuz some little chavy ends up parking you in

White mx5 mk1!

That's outside that vee tee factory? Would say meet at mac d carpark drive Dow. There chat for bit but ya gtta let me know

BlackGold 182

right turinis look like they will be gone tomorrow and fingers crossed within the next 2/3 weeks the new ones will be here :D little bit different anyways :)

BlackGold 182

Come home to be greeted by these :)

Now just a couple or so weeks till I get the alloys to out the tyres on :)

57f92b34.jpg

BlackGold 182

haha i want to keep everyone guessing :D but as toby says along as i can get them to fit right then they will be awesome

BlackGold 182

haha well one person has them on here but they are gonna be a little bit wider than theirs

BlackGold 182

Received my second set of camber shims this morning so will be running -2 from next Sunday

52036513.jpg

Also recieved my yellow lamix for fogs, rubbish picture but this is how it stands at the moment

c9b5bf7f.jpg

BlackGold 182

it will but not with these terrible dynamic alloys i have on at the minute! lol

White mx5 mk1!

Oi there still wheels :p you wouldn't be able to move your car without em ahhaha

Looks good mate. Judging by recent posts the new wheels will be wide with some outrageous offset... :D

BlackGold 182

the bolts come less than 24 hours later from rare rims, perfect!

will be wire wooling the threads just to take of some the blue for bit of safety but will be fine anyways :)

5b3d11cb.jpg

Any ideas how much for a set of just 4 locking bolts Kieran, my Renault ones are made of cheese!

BlackGold 182

ermm i think theyre £12 sam, have a look on ebay and theyre ebay account is rare rims too