ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Killzone 3 Multi Player beta

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think its pretty good tbh. Hopefully they will have fixed the problems they had on the private beta and listened to the feedback they wanted.

Its nothing like kz2 though. Unless that was just for the beta. The menu layout is a lot different, the classes are all over the shop and the spawn points are f**king terrible. Set points which need capturing. And no spawn grenades...

I put black ops on my game card yesterday as I'll be without the net for a few weeks so I'm hoping this will be worth it.
Saying that, I still prefer kz2 to mw2. Own server ftw.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
kz is just clunky badly designed cack imo. Looks nice, but thats about all it has going for it.

Dirty E91
Gamesmaster have been playing it for a bit. Got 77% in the new mag.

It's not even out till March how have they got a full non-beta version? That review isn't worth the keyboard it's been typed on.

LOL at these sites that review a Beta version of a game or have just played 15 minutes at the Devs Office then offer its review as final and written in stone.

Dirty E91
I think its pretty good tbh. Hopefully they will have fixed the problems they had on the private beta and listened to the feedback they wanted.

Its nothing like kz2 though. Unless that was just for the beta. The menu layout is a lot different, the classes are all over the shop and the spawn points are f**king terrible. Set points which need capturing. And no spawn grenades...

I put black ops on my game card yesterday as I'll be without the net for a few weeks so I'm hoping this will be worth it.
Saying that, I still prefer kz2 to mw2. Own server ftw.

I do know that they have changed the feel of the controls, going from something like MW to KZ2 felt like you were stuck in treacle but you got used to it and I preferred it in the end, didn't really play the online games tbh but will deffo be giving it a go this time around.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You calling Gamesmaster a liar?

Patrick Moore will have your f*cking head. On a stick. In space. So he can see it with his telescope.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
been playing it. first thing i do is change zoom to L1. im struggling to see what they have changed and improved on. first engineer machine gun is way over powered compared to everything else. feels sluggish too. alot of places to camp and spawn killing going on so far.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still waiting for the download. I thought my old beta would have worked but it keeps logging me out. The download speeds at mine take the piss. 2 hours in....30% done!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Its your internet connection then.

In the space of the last 30 mins ive downloaded fight night demo and killzone 3 demo

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i was unsure about this yesterday but today ive learned new stuff and loving it. the sound quality is awsome. def going to buy it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's not even out till March how have they got a full non-beta version? That review isn't worth the keyboard it's been typed on.

LOL at these sites that review a Beta version of a game or have just played 15 minutes at the Devs Office then offer its review as final and written in stone.

Seems it's getting a hell of a lot of reviews for a 15 minute blast ;)

A SHED!
kz2 was awesome, kz3....abit flawed so far....but ive only played the demo. the loose of spawn grenade has ruined it i think.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Never played an fps with a pad before, it's pretty weird.

I did also play with the Move controller and it was good fun.

Bumder With A Buffer
Had a whazz last night, didn't know WTF I was doing though!

Went and played b myselfbwith the bots instead....much better and got the hang of it.

I like it, it's different.

MKIII 138
the console power is getting so far behind now you cant seem to get a combo of good graphics and good fps

im playing bfbc2 @ 100fps on pc at higher than 1080p with much better graphics & sound + aa and using a decent control method

MKIII 138
the console power is getting so far behind now you cant seem to get a combo of good graphics and good fps

im playing bfbc2 @ 100fps on pc at higher than 1080p with much better graphics & sound + aa and using a decent control method.

hate playing on my ps3 now with 26-30fps on most games :(

Last edited:
  A SHED!
im getting the hang of it and its getting me hooked tbh like kz2, three star rank ftw!

Last edited:
  A SHED!
Ok after playing this online and with bots can anybody win as the isa team.... i.e. blow up the dam in operations! its impossible as the level is bias towards the helgast. design flaw maybe?

Bumder With A Buffer
Ok after playing this online and with bots can anybody win as the isa team.... i.e. blow up the dam in operations! its impossible as the level is bias towards the helgast. design flaw maybe?

I can do it against the bots...are you on about planting the 2 bombs at the dam???