ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kingys black and white bus

Fabia VRS
Well i think its about time to start a project thread

So after buying the car about a year and a half ago this is how she looked:

1.jpg

After not knowing what i wanted to do with it i eventually found CS and new what i was going to do

100_3409.jpg

A few months later i turned 17 and the next step was to pass my test and gets some modds going

The first couple of things were the basics:

Rs grills
Painted the mirros and renault madges white
Got my bullets paint by nathJ (and still look superb to this day)

BILD1779.jpg

BILD1754.jpg

BILD1921.jpg

BILD2125.jpg

And this is how it stayed for ages!
After saving my pennies i came across some FK euro lights on here and they were something different so i snapped them up and put them straight on, They may not to be everyones taste but i think they're great, really do look a load better at night
Also got myself a cheeky private plate :)

100_3405.jpg

Then nothing happend for ages! (due to lack of money, all of it going on insurance
Then i snapped up a K&N induction kit and it makes driving the 1.2 sound abit better :p
(No pics but i think you know what they are)

Then after getting a job i came across some 172 alloys (which i had wanted for a decade) and simply had to have them! So i headed over to DannyR to pick them up and to say the least i was so chuffed :D

P1010187.jpg

Once these had been put on i was debating whether to go with the black and grey combo or keep with the black and white theme

But i then fitted my 40mm apex lowering springs which makes the car look 100x better imo

DSCF2014.jpg

DSCF2004.jpg

DSCF2005.jpg

DSCF2007.jpg

Then this happend:

P1020968.jpg

P1020966.jpg

P1020965.jpg

P1020970.jpg

So happy with it now :D would like to do some other things but i think im just going to keep it as it is now :D

And obv excuse the dirt on the car really cba to wash it and didnt really have the time

Il also try get some pics of it when shes clean :)

Comments welcome & Thanks for looking

Fabia VRS
I would love to have the front colour coeded and a 172 rear bumper... just got find a bumper (which is next to impossible)
and havnt really looked into the the price of getting them colour coded

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
very nice buddy, just keep her clean & you'll forever love her!

Lovin the white alloys

Clio 1.2 16v
are your wheels 15s or 16s? Lovely car either way, just wanted to know cos i want to lower my car 60mm but yours looks how low i want mine??

Thanks
James

Discounted 1*2 parts
Looking good matey (I should know you name!!)

are your wheels 15s or 16s? Lovely car either way, just wanted to know cos i want to lower my car 60mm but yours looks how low i want mine??

Thanks
James

They are 16's

60mm will make the car extremely crashy

Clio 1.2 16v
ok thank you. if you wouldnt mind could you check out my project thread and drop me a few suggestions please?

Cheers
James

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
I would love to have the front colour coeded and a 172 rear bumper... just got find a bumper (which is next to impossible)
and havnt really looked into the the price of getting them colour coded

theres a few on ebay

looks good man. personally would be lower for me.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
cant be as bad as the ones up here. lol. erm just type in clio sport bumper

Fabia VRS
Havnt updated this in a while

Progress:
Not much tbh, got a 172 rear bumper and i think im pretty much done.

And since then i hadnt really cleaned it since FCS as you can see:
SAM_0224.jpg

So i did actually clean her and take her for a few pics and a blast round the local B roads

SAM_0234.jpg

SAM_0236.jpg

SAM_0238.jpg

SAM_0239.jpg

SAM_0243.jpg

SAM_0242.jpg

C&C welcome

Cheers

Tom.

Fabia VRS
You just get them off with a little force theres a guide im sure

Im not really sure what to do with her now :/ i want to do something but i dont know what?

Any suggestions ?

Mk3 clio 1.5
172 rear bumper finished that off lovely :) may look daft but why not paint the plastic insert white. not seen that done before

Fabia VRS
ph2 bumper looks like its a r****d child with a brace on its teeth. Ph3's FTW!

Ha! theres just no winning!

ph3 bumper ;) coilovers

Coilies better ride that springs?

172 rear bumper finished that off lovely :) may look daft but why not paint the plastic insert white. not seen that done before

Urm, not sure about that LOL!
If someone PS'd it just to have a look

Never really thought about a cup spoiler may look into it

Fabia VRS
Just had a go on paint about the white bumper thing... Not good tbh!

I do fancy a change tho

Inferno 182
If you know anyone with photoshop have a look at what your car would look like with a white roof? Not sure if it would be too much white or look absolutely amazing!

Mk3 clio 1.5
If you know anyone with photoshop have a look at what your car would look like with a white roof? Not sure if it would be too much white or look absolutely amazing!

just realised in my photshop the white bar on bumper, lol my bad.

get a decent pic of roof if your interested and i can do it for ya.

Fabia VRS
No spacers atm, i would like some tho, arch gap is horrid! :dead:

Urm will have a look for a roof shot