ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kirkbride Cumbria straightliners 1/4 mile drag 17/18 July

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
F*** B****** W***** Iv just noticed the dates!

17Th its broughton carnival and im taking my lil brother around.
Sunday its my OH sisters sons Christening! GUTTED :mad:

Trophy #321
I'm going :) not that you know me but I seen your car there last time, very very nice motor, just got a silver 172 so you'll see me down there.

Adam

172 Cup
Don't want to hijak this but there is an Autosolo going on at the back of the White Heather on Sunday 18th. I think it backs onto the airfield. Call by and see some quickish stuff round the cones.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I should be there for the afternoon on saturday and if hangover isn't too bad sunday afternoon too..

whats the crack with the autosolo thingy??

172 Cup
whats the crack with the autosolo thingy??

Run by West Cumbria Motorsport Club. Basically grass roots motorsport, the object is to do the fastest time around the cones without touching them. No reversing and quicker than an Autotest but not as fast as a Sprint if you know what they are. I'm the grey haired fella in the Cup! First run at 11am and will finish about 4pm.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
im guessing 1230 ish nashy .....

will have a look at the autosolo thing tomorrow.

Mini Cooper S
Anyone up for it tomorrow?! i only managed a 15.75 :( but it was good all the same! piers hope to see you there!! kliorsi you going tomorrow? ive got some pic's ill post up in the media section.

Nashy

A moody 182
Yeah I think I'm coming tomoro.... never done 1/4 mile before.... not sure whether to have a go or not?!?

what sort of times do the 182's set? bearing in mind I'm female!!!

Mini Cooper S
yeah have a go!! its fun!! there was a girl running today!! 182's i think piers was getting low to mid 15's! if your having a go bring your driving licence and a helmet! come and have a crack! really enjoyed today when the weather got out!! have you seen the pic's?

Nashy

Mini Cooper S
I've put some videos on YouTube of my friend in his kit car I've posted them in the other marques section

Nashy

Italian 3.2 V6
so what times did every1 get!?

wanted to come but didnt get a chance due to work and a heavy night out the day before.. also got some new alloys today craig ;)

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
Jamie got a 14.3 my mate wrighty got a 13.5 in his westy I managed a 15.75 :( didn't go through today weather was crap :( come on then piers what did you get!!?? Pic's!!!

Nashy

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
piers bottled it nashy as did you :rasp:

kliorsi must have been there as there was a tasty blue clio parked up but dont think it ran, weather was worse today than yesterday... well the afternoon was

A moody 182
piers bottled it nashy as did you :rasp:

kliorsi must have been there as there was a tasty blue clio parked up but dont think it ran, weather was worse today than yesterday... well the afternoon was

:rasp: I was indeed..... will have a go at the September session.....

Mini Cooper S
If I knew you were going through Jamie I would of cone through! Should of give me a ring! I'll have a look now piers! You will have to come on our next meet kliosri!! When piers gets his finger out and organises one!! I'll have a look now piers!!

Nashy

A moody 182
If I knew you were going through Jamie I would of cone through! Should of give me a ring! I'll have a look now piers! You will have to come on our next meet kliosri!! When piers gets his finger out and organises one!! I'll have a look now piers!!

Nashy

Sounds good Nashy.... real names Becca btw :)

Trophy #321
Adam you will come and have a crack!! Are you running!?

Nashy

sorry mate just read your comment, bit late now :) i ended up busy on saturday so went on sunday and It hammered down! stayed for an hour or so didn't look like drying up so just went again, is there any meets in our area coming up or not? would be good to get a few together. Ad