ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kit needed for incar dvd/ps2 TV

what stuff do i need to run a ps2 in m car?

obviously the ps2

a screen

how do i wire that to the HU etc?

not a option ive explored b4 so any help would be appriciated and can i run more than one screen?

cheers

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

um depending on your head unit, will depend ont he way u can do it, alpine do a adaptor that plugs in the cd changer lead, which has 1 cd changer plug on and 2 rca inputs, so u would connect the screen to the power and to the ps2, then the ps2 left and right audio, to the adaptor, then when u turn it on the alpine goes in to aux mode.

not sure bout other headunits, but u can use a fm modulator, not sure how they work but the sound aint as good i dont think as it uses radio frequencies to out put the sound, correct me if i am wrong.

MaLicE

when i used to have my PS2 in my car i used:

the sound output on the PS2 cables to go into my kenny head unit through an adaptor, then the video output into the screen.

u will also need to buy an invertor to plug the PS2 into

Ad