ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knackered Headlight adjuster

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Hi,

I have a problem with the headlight aim. It is too low. The auto adjuster is as high as it will go, I then used the manual adjuster under the bonnet, but only one of them will freely adjust the other will adjust up a tad and then click and fall back down. The headlights have been swapped for Angel Eyes a few years ago and I need to know if the adjuster (manual one you have to insert a screw driver into in the small hole under the bonnet) is this actually part of the headlight, or is it a standard part that connects to the headlight?

I am hoping it is the later as I don't have £160 for a new pair of angel eyes!!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Anyne??? I really want to get this sorted as my fiance now has this car and I don't want her having to put up with the crap light projection

the manual aduster is part of the whole auto levelling unit so you'd probably need to replace that if its fucked... if you unplug the wire from the motor and unclip it from the unit you can manually turn the black adjusting arm rather than using the little white thing on the top... a bit of trial and error to get it right but could save you some money... either way you deffo dont need to replace the whole headlight unit