ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knights Park meet for the Tunbridge Wells and Crowborough lot, Sunday 26th August

Clio.
Hmmm. I might see if I'm back in time to swing past, will be doing a hillclimb/sprint with one of the clio's in the morning till the afternoon, so might still be in my stinky race overalls:S
Matt.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Hmmm. I might see if I'm back in time to swing past, will be doing a hillclimb/sprint with one of the clio's in the morning till the afternoon, so might still be in my stinky race overalls:S
Matt.

Would be great to see you again matt!

Megane 275 trophy006
Might not be able to make this one.
Looks like I'll be up in Lincolnshire at the time.

If I don't end up, up north then I'll come.

Clio 200 silverstone
How long will everyone be hanging around for?! Just found our I'm supposed to be out that day! :/

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'm sorry but my cars going to be pretty much back to standard , so I won't be the coolest one there :(

BlackGold 182
ill make sure i get to the next one promise :D someone i work with got sacked leaving me in the lurch and me doing 70 hours a week for next 2 weeks :(