ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knights Park meet for the Tunbridge Wells and Crowborough lot, Sunday 26th August

Nimbus 197
Epic desserts and bowling? Then maybe kick ur ass on the dancing machine... Hmmmmmmmm .. See you at 4 ish x

MG ZR 1.8
Are you actually coming with your dad dan?
As its not just like a 2 minute meet we're gonna be going off and doing stuff too lol

Clio 172
Ok il try get there for 4 because I don't even know one person off here il just look for some clips and people standing by them lol

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Ok il try get there for 4 because I don't even know one person off here il just look for some clips and people standing by them lol

To the above, I know literally no1 from here haha, I'll pop up at 4 for half hour 45 mins, but then I'll have to shoot as I've got to be somewhere.

Megzy PM sent to you by the way.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I might be a little bit early as well. Keep an eye out for a white 200 with a bloke in a suspect pink jumper.