ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knock on the front ?

clio 3 rs 200
Hi all.no have developed a intermittent knock on the front as far as I can tell it sounds like it's coming from the passenger side, I've not long gone through an mot and the only thing that needed doing was the bottom swivel joint on that side if there was anything else needed sorting on the same side I would have hoped it would have been spotted then.. If I drive over a speed bump it doesn't knock, large suspension movement didn't seem to make it happen but stay a line of small bumps in the road willbi don't know if this is what shocker tops sound like when they are going or not.. Guess it could be all sorts, deffo think the engine mounts need looking at don't know if that could be it, drove into an exhaust place the other day and they y said they couldn't find anything lose.
Any help,suggestions appreciated.
Cheers cliff

clio 3 rs 200
Had a really good look today and couldn't find and play in either the short link bar or the vertical one.. Does anyone know if it's more likely to be one or the otherno don't want to buy one it still be knocking.. The vertical ones can be got fairly cheap but not the short one....
Cheers cliff