ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Today

CTR/Fabia vRS
Saw a black FF 182 MT04 *** and a sliver 172, lowered with a ''Ride Snowboard'' sticker on it.

Think I saw the 182 on here before.

What time did you leave Rory?

tiTTy & SV650
oi oi, I was there, my car was parked 2 cars down (towards duffus dip) from yours Rojer!!! Hidden behind Andy A4's land barge.

Der Panzer
oi oi, I was there, my car was parked 2 cars down (towards duffus dip) from yours Rojer!!! Hidden behind Andy A4's land barge.

That "Land Barge" will probably be taking you down to FCS and didn't have much trouble keeping up with you from KH to Stirling... and that's leaking boost. :S

CTR/Fabia vRS
I remember seeing your car now Rory. It was my mrs that said, ''look a blue one of yours Brian'', lol!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Im the 172 with the RIDE SNOWBOARD Decal!!! This is the first time I have been spotted!!! How happy im I??? and Sad!!

GLad you picked up on that Sticker though!

CTR/Fabia vRS
Im the 172 with the RIDE SNOWBOARD Decal!!! This is the first time I have been spotted!!! How happy im I??? and Sad!!

GLad you picked up on that Sticker though!

Being a keen ''snow-lover'' I spotted it straight away. Love those wheels without the centres!

Der Panzer
now now ladies .... lets get it right ... its not land barge .... it's whining land barge :rasp:

It's now a standard, whining land barge. I've SPS'd her back until the issue is resolved and now the EM light is on. :mad:

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Being a keen ''snow-lover'' I spotted it straight away. Love those wheels without the centres!

NICE. I took the centres off and glued the 182 centre caps to the drive shaft bit. Different anyway. It changes how they look quiet alot.