ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knocking from rear when turning right sharply?

Keeps doing it now, specially on roundabouts. Seems to be coming from back left.

It's just had a service and a 25point renault check and nothing was found?

Jake

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Check your rear damper bolts, top and bottom. I had a knocking noise last week turned out to be loose bolt on the bottom damper.

Also check around the inside rims of your alloys to see if the small weight isnt catching on the inside of the arch.

2004 renault clio dci65
Mine has this. Turned out that my rear wheels were rubbing on the shocks, have a slight bend in the rear beam.

Check the shock rubber covers for any rubbing.

may sound silly but is there not anything loose in the boot? i had this happen had me scratching my head for a while :eek:

I thought this at first when someone pointed it out :eek: but its more of a continuous knock.

Mine has this. Turned out that my rear wheels were rubbing on the shocks, have a slight bend in the rear beam.

Check the shock rubber covers for any rubbing.

Okay will do, thanks.

Check your rear damper bolts, top and bottom. I had a knocking noise last week turned out to be loose bolt on the bottom damper.

Also check around the inside rims of your alloys to see if the small weight isnt catching on the inside of the arch.

Will do thanks!

I've also noticed my exhaust seems abit loose. Could it possibly be this?

strangely enough the exact same thing happens to me, and its nothing in the boot cos i had it all out to check, only happens when i turn right and comes from back left! strange! would love to know what it is