ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knocking noise when turning right. Driveshaft?

FF Titanium 182
I've noticed a knocking noise coming from the car when I turn, only seems to be when I turn right. I'm having a guess at saying it's the drive shaft would it be the drivers side that needs replacing? Cheers

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Is it knocking with every rotation of the wheel? Or a knock when you first turn and when your hitting bumps etc?

clio 182 cup
mines knocks when i turn left. or go over a hump . i noticed that the gator on my driveshafts isnt on properly . its come off so probably your and my cv joints lol check your gators still on properly and greased up .. and check your balljoints also.. im from bham too

FF Titanium 182
No just knocks when it is turning right, gets quicker the faster it moves, im pretty sure its a shaft from the noise

Cliosport 172 cu
Have you had drive shaft out at all because it might be the big nut loose I know it don't happen but my old mk1 golf had that and turned out the bolt was just loose tightens it and went