ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knoxy's Black Gold PC'd

RB 182
After many years of being through buy one get one free car washes and some ramdon Pole with a garden brush to clean it the paint work on this car had seen better days. Usual process, foamed , clayed , washed and taped up. tried some Lake Country pads and Britemax polish and was impressed with both.
Results
IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

Cheers for the hand Jacko and I'm sure you'll be well paid back on your dads Rover

R26
No worries, cheers for letting me have go with your pads, polishes etc Scott, all good practice.

Oh and thanks for letting me loose on your car too Knoxy, its come up well :D

Black 182
Nice work, cheers Scott & Jacko. It's rotten now though after the drive home in the heavyest rain I have ever seen. Don't worry though lads I'll get my friendly local polish lads to give it a scrub tomorrow. ;)

p.s cheers to hutchie for all his hard work as well.

alien green rs133
im tired now might have a nap...

i learnt some things today, thanks guys

looks 1000x better. hope you keep it now son :D

ps. thanks for checking my camber :D 7 degree's :D pmsl

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice work, cheers Scott & Jacko. It's rotten now though after the drive home in the heavyest rain I have ever seen. Don't worry though lads I'll get my friendly local polish lads to give it a scrub tomorrow. ;)

p.s cheers to hutchie for all his hard work as well.

Since you mentioned heaviest rain you seen, Durham city's river has flooded masive scale it's way way over the banks

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Clio gang bang going on there, love it!

Also good job on the BG, love that colour so much, would be my first choice for a 182.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I have a black gold that needs PCing late august if any ones up for it :p

looks good knoxy.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
nice work, I'm still waiting for my mate to get some cash so I can machine polish his BG