ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koni Dampers & Sportlines Vs FK Konigsports

Countryman JCW
About to buy a 172 cup with Koni adjustable dampers (the ones from k-tec £562 http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=610&appid=2 ) and Eibach Sportline springs. Now i have a set of FK Konigsport Coilovers in my garage that have only done 5k. I think the car would look better sitting slightly lower so could always change the Eibach sportlines for some Cooksports or something with a lower drop, or do i go for the FK's?

The car will be used for Road and track day driving.

Anyone had experience of either, or have any advice to offer?

Countryman JCW
Anyone had experience of these two, or have any idea of which would be the best set up then?

Ran the Konis with Sportlines on my Cup and it was the perfect set up for B-road blasting IMO. Never did take it on track but I imagine it would have been to soft. Currently have Konigsports on the front but ASTs on the rear on my Ph-1, it's a bit to harsh for bumpy country lanes but well suited for track work.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thanks for the input Jonff :)

Most of the roads I be on are country lanes & towns heavily garnished with potholes!

I had Sportlines before I went for the KTR coilovers, I like the ride height but want my comfort back - think it's my old age lol