ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

koni shockers

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
i lowered my 182 some time ago now 40mm using apex springs and to be honest the ride is just awful, back breaking. anyway ive been thinking about koni shockers to replace the originals to improve the ride but i dont wanna waste money as imo the koni's are pricey and dont want to buy them then find the ride is excatly the same.

whats people's opinions on this, do after market shockers help and do i go for koni or another maker. HELP!

182 inside
had koni's on for 1 year and know of 3 other local owners who i fitted koni's for. never came back with complaints. best option if replacing stock ones. why don't you try eibach sportline springs or their prolines.

Clio 172
I have koni shocks / sportline springs on my 172 & i have no complaints mate.The sportlines give a better ride than Apex in my opinion.If the shocks r not leaking i'd just think about changing the springs first............

ClioSport -01
I have red koni´s on my race car and i have nothing to complain about them. 550hp and the car works good whit them. They modified my koni´s so they are 30% better then stock red

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
i seem to remember reading somewhere that when u buy the koni kits they come with apex springs hence why i was thinking of gettin just the shocks. cant remember where i read that though

PH2 172
The eibach springs are supposed to be a better ride but will higher the car more than what the apex are like i was going to buy eibach springs but someone said that they highered the back more than standard and didnt really lower the front much hence why iv chose apex i dont mind putting up with the ride quality