ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KONI SHOCKS?

182 inside
I've fitted koni adjustable shocks and kept stock springs on my 172. Do i need to do camber adjustment or will they be okay?

I'm getting tyre squeel at low speeds round corners now????

Get it checked.

However if the setup was Ok before and assuming there no adjustment in the shocks it shouldn't be an issue.

But possible the new shocks are just shwoing up the poor setup you had but didn't know before.

182 inside
well i had the car's tracking done 1 week before fitting the shocks. Camber is non adjustable till i fit camber bolts. what you think? could be tyre wear pattern showing up? even though the corners scrub off quite nicely after the twisties and brandshatch.

well i had the car's tracking done 1 week before fitting the shocks. Camber is non adjustable till i fit camber bolts. what you think? could be tyre wear pattern showing up? even though the corners scrub off quite nicely after the twisties and brandshatch.

I'd get the camber bolt in and get it setup.

Could just be the new dampers are better damping causing you to have more contct with the road. It happens to me.

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
I recently (last w/end) fitted koni TAs and apex springs to my cup and the negative camber was unreal!!! a set of H+R camber adjusting bolts and it's now sorted. With standard or even eibach springs the camber should be ok tho.