ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koni Shocks

PH1 172 Sport
Do Koni shocks come with the bushes and top mounts for the rear suspension.

Also do the fronts come with the rubber shock covers or do you have to use parts from the stock suspension?

Cheers

Yes when you buy Koni rear dampers you get everything you need, including the rubber bungs.

Mine didnt come with rubber shock covers, I just robbed them from my old ones.

If you search for my car in the project threads, you will see pics of what you get.

Hope this helps

Yes definately, I think they are great. I like the fact that I can adjust them for track and normal road use.

Well worth the money IMO

PH1 172 Sport
I dont want Coilovers as I live down an unmade road and value my back! I'm going to go for the konis but am going to have to do the rears this month and the fronts next month.

My shocks are definately feeling tired and the rear end actually scares me a little in the wet as it just feels like its going to snap (even though theres no sign of any leaks).

I have sportlines and cant complain, might upgrade to pro's. Let me know how you get on with them.

CLIO 172 PH1
Koni yellow shocks + Eibach pro springs = WIN

How about the Vogtland spring with Koni??
Will it stiff than the eibach pro spring / sportline??
As i'm now using the Vogtland + Koni , I feel that is a bit stiff. Want to know will eibach one be better. Thx ;)