ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koni Sport shocks + Eibach Sportline on 172

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
I read that the Koni Sport shocks (8710-1395SPORT i think) is a very good set in combination with the Eibach Sportline springs. The front springs will lower -50mm but the maximum lowering for the Koni is given -40mm by factory specification! So warranty will expire. Can the Koni handle this -50mm or will it fail much faster. I know the Eibach Pro-Kit lowers -30mm but I prefere the look of -50mm.

Meg 225
I think the combination of Koni's with the Eibach will only lower the car about 30/35mm as that's what sportlines will lower it over a standard car. The Koni's will just handle better standard shocks

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
Tnx Paul, but do you mean that the Koni's are preform better than the standard shocks or that the Koni's are better with the standard springs?
Read here that many 182 drivers use the Koni Sport + Eibach setup so it has to be good on a 182. I'm not sure if the 182 suspension is the same like a 172 (both standard not a cup) I thought so but could be wrong? When there is no differance this combination would be ok for a phase 1 Clio 172