ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec front splitter...help fitting

hey guys just wondering if any1 on here has fitted this ktec front splitter to their mk2 ph2
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=261&pic=1

was looking at it today and the side screw into the wheel arches thats not a problem but any1 have any idea how to support the middle...also how easy is it to remove the bumper on the 05 plates and what about the fog light connection when it removed..

cheers

Chocolate Bar™
that splitter will definetely need bonding onto the original, which i personally wouldnt try myself.

'tigger' has that splitter smoothed in, and it looks substancially better than when the sides are left untouched.

A number of clios
i have that splitter on my clio it was moddified to fit as it wasnt out for mine then, and yes it needs to be bonded on and its a real pain in the ass to you need about 4 clamps to hold it in place
PHTO0008.jpg

cheers guys...this sounds like its gonna be a pain in the ass...also any help on the removing the bumper question? as i think it mite be easier to work with the splitter with the bumper off the car...cheers

bolted it on with a couple of mates today....know wot u mean bout looking stuck on...but looks aite for now...so me happy

wot u wanna see mate? whole car or my handywork on the front splitter lols...cant wait to get those lights on wenever u send them middo...cheers