ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTEC's Cheap Coilovers, But Cheaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Michael, there is no point in telling me someone has messed up and then not given us a chance to sort it. You were going to bring your car back to us and changed your mind at the last minute. If you had done this we could have sorted it for you. Now I am not going to open up this can of worms again although you still use it to this day to slate us at every opportunity.

I gave you the offer to sort it and you chose not to accept, now do what everyone else seems to do and move on.

David.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Can't blame me for not wanting him anywhere near my car again really to be honest...

I'll move on when I've fixed all your ****-ups. Good luck to you

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  EV (s)
We have a fabulous private messaging function. I suggest you both use it.

Thomas.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Last I knew (just as ktec started supplying racelands)......

They knew nothing about the ebay seller being 'unable to source more'

I think my stance is the same as some others

If one guy is making a profit @ 160 delivered. You must have some serious overheads to need to sell at ~£250

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
One last post, we will have the group buy price up and running on this kit tomorrow in our traders section.

David.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Last I knew (just as ktec started supplying racelands)......

They knew nothing about the ebay seller being 'unable to source more'

I think my stance is the same as some others

If one guy is making a profit @ 160 delivered. You must have some serious overheads to need to sell at ~£250

Sorry, make that one more last post.

As far as we can tell the ebay seller was linked with the factory hence the low prices as they are looking to clear old stocks and sell as cheap as they can (no middle man involved). We are not in the same position so we would like to make a return on our investment, like every other business.

David.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Sorry, make that one more last post.

As far as we can tell the ebay seller was linked with the factory hence the low prices as they are looking to clear old stocks and sell as cheap as they can (no middle man involved). We are not in the same position so we would like to make a return on our investment, like every other business.

David.

If that is the case then that does explain alot.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.