ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec's Clio cup racer

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Weird they dont mention anything about suspension or gearbox if its a cup racer?

Looks nice though, looks like bigash's spare one or something, lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Cup In bits
f**k why don't I have 12k to spare just now.

Exactly the colour I want mine eventually. Get the mapped checked and bobs your auntie.

Its definitely a racer Chip, it hAs everything cup racer about it. The only bad point is I think its an STDA box being one if the first cars.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
f**k why don't I have 12k to spare just now.

Exactly the colour I want mine eventually. Get the mapped checked and bobs your auntie.

Its definitely a racer Chip, it hAs everything cup racer about it. The only bad point is I think its an STDA box being one if the first cars.

Sounds sensibly priced then for the spec if thats the case :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The car is producing 200bhp and 166lbs/ft of torque."

That's standard power on their rollers isn't it?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Great little car and i'd love to own it but it's a shame it doesn't come with any kind of spares package, or not that they've listed anyway.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
Weird they dont mention anything about suspension or gearbox if its a cup racer?

Didn't it say in one of the ads that the box was recently overhauled at SWR?

Nice bit of kit, pity it doesn't have the ST75.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Now I know nothing about these, but they mention the gearbox was overhauled by a UK Sadev dealer?

Im guessing its a Sadev Sequential in it?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mec 350 slk manual
I think I would rather have the 12k in my bank account and shop around for something better