ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktr fast road brake kit

M2 Competition
Id recommend...

Front - Ferodo ds2500 pads, brembo high carbon disks, goodrich braided lines and dot 4 fluid.

Rear - Stock discs and pads, braided lines.

renaultsport 172
thanks for the reply decided the ktr kit was a little pricey so have ordered mintex extreme pads,brembo high carbon disks and goodridge hoses from gdi has to be better than the sponges i have now!

cheers gav

ITB'd Ph1 172
the mintex ones are far better than the price would suggest... for road they are the best value imo.

ITB'd Ph1 172
:rolleyes:

we have had many many very happy customers who have used the mintex pads, with ZERO complaints

Lionel Richie
Peter Knivett called me the other day, he's got some of your Leda coilovers for sale if you know anyone interested

I have K tecs drilled discs all round with kevlar pads at back and greenstuff pads up front and stainless steel hoses all round too. They all come highly recommended by myself. I also told Daz on here about them and he will tell you the same as me. Put it this way i stop.....

Clio 172 mk2
I'm putting Brembo HC discs & EBC kevlar pads on my 172 next month....be interesting to find out if they better the stock setup which, IMHo is pretty good.

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
I got them on my coupe.

They aint no better than standard..... "performance" disks and pads are a bit of a gimmick on road cars tbh.

My honest review would be they are the same performance as reno disks and pads but they stay that good for their entire life, the Renault ones fade as the disks and pads glaze up.

These KTR ones dont corrode at all either which is good.

Other notes would be pads last half the time and braking is more noisy. Can get squeeks too as the pads are always clean.

Black Gold with cup packs
I bought this set up from Yozzasport. Highly reccomended fitted last week just about bedded them in brilliant response. Cheers Fred. Also added extra of a company with great customer service. Few and far between nowadays if you ask me.

2 x Brembo High Carbon 280mm Front Discs

Front Axle Set Green Stuff Pads

4 x Moquip Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses

Ben the customer servce stab was not aimed at you my friend I am yet to deal with you so cannot comment.

Sorry thought you were a sales rep. Got the wrong end of the stick.

Anyway Go for the above Yozzasport set up its a road users must.
No need for anything else for on the road

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i've got brembo max discs, ferodo DS2500's, braided lines and dot5.1 and it is sexual.

megane 225
all of the above,
Ive got brembo HC discs, goodridge lines and textar (EH?!) pads
To be honest for a brand i havent heard of they work well.
Just waiting for someone to sell me better pads hint hint lol