ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Ultra Performance 182 exhaust system

Golf R soon...
Evening people :)

Since I'm sticking with the 182 for a while I thought I would treat my car to something new...

...I have the KTR Ultra Performance 182 exhaust system in mind. I want the loud version with one silencer and sports cat if I can.

I know Fubar had the system fitted to his car but that was 2 months or more ago just wondering if anyone else had purchased this system recently.

Here is the the exhaust link --> Click Me

and a pic...
182_Ult_1.gif

Any comments/suggestions/reviews would be greatly appreciated as always :)

Darren

TeZ

Non RS : (
Looks the f**king s**t,

dunno about gains and sond TBh, y not get a miltec or similar Daz least you no they will be good.

Golf R soon...
Hi Tez :)

This system is supposed to be the dogs...Its co-produced by K-tec and Janspeed so it has to be good. I've been hearing good things about Janspeed build quality as of late. If I were to get the loud version with the one silencer and a sports cay I could be looking at a gain of perhaps 4-5 bhp.

Believe it or not I'm after something a little louder than the blueflame I have at the moment but also want something that sounds a little more track stylie, if you get me.

I would just decat my blueflame but the insurance company won't cover this.

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
i watn the 172 KTR recessed exhaust but peopel say KTR are sh1t? i just follow the crowd and want a yozza loud

Daz... may i suggest that you wait a few weeks, as mine's going back in next week to have the final tailpipe design fitted. The alloy tailpipes are being scrapped due to several reasons.

For reference, my "quiet" system (which is no longer all that quiet) saw a 3bhp gain.

TeZ

Non RS : (
But they will cover that mutha fecker??? lol

I think the looks of that is really good, And yes Janspeed have steped there Game up, as of late.

Daz... may i suggest that you wait a few weeks, as mine's going back in next week to have the final tailpipe design fitted. The alloy tailpipes are being scrapped due to several reasons.

For reference, my "quiet" system (which is no longer all that quiet) saw a 3bhp gain.

It 'looks' a nice exhaust.

Hows the build holding up. Thinking of a new exhaust to replace the blueflame tbh.

What were the issues with the pipes, pm if you dont want to publicly write it.

:)

Cheers.

Golf R soon...

I've got to save the money yet :rasp: So probably round January/February time!
You'll have to post some pictures of the new tailpipe design! I now Ktec do a few!

But they will cover that mutha fecker??? lol

I think the looks of that is really good, And yes Janspeed have steped there Game up, as of late.

What Mofo you on about Tez :D

The build quality is excellent, really really impressed with it.

The alloy pipes I had fitted were a prototype design. They chipped easily and have discoloured. They need anodising to pull it off, however for reasons that i've PMd you about it has been decided to re-design some stainless steel tailpipes which will be fitted and trialed next week.

I've got to save the money yet :rasp: So probably round January/February time!
You'll have to post some pictures of the new tailpipe design! I now Ktec do a few!

i will do... The new design is different to any other K-tec have done in the past. I've sent you a PM mate (or i will in a few mins)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not sure i like the Janspeed sound tbh. I was horrified by the stealth fitted to my cup Rrrrrrraaaaaaaaaassssssppppppp

Not sure i like the Janspeed sound tbh. I was horrified by the stealth fitted to my cup Rrrrrrraaaaaaaaaassssssppppppp

i've driven 2 cars wearing their stealth exhausts, and can assure people this new exhaust sounds nothing like it. Well my "quiet" version doesn't anyway.

I wasnt a fan of the noise the stealth made either... far too farty.