ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KW V1, B14's, Spax RSX or Konigsports?

LOL already rang Martin earlier mate and he sent me a copy of my invoice over so I can chase Bilstein now to get them sorted under warranty
He said my ears must have been burning because you were talking about me 5mins before I rang lol
And yes he did tell me how overjoyed he was with his spax - I really wish i could sell my bilsteins lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
What was actually wrong with the Konigsports for the road? I would obviously sofen them up for road use and stiffen them up slightly for track..

The springs were the problem mate, too harsh for the road IMO. Adjustability of the koni's were good just the springs let them down

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Everyone set against the KW V1's then? Im sure the V2's are great but I dont wanna spend nearly double the price of the v1's to get them!

Also can anyone confirm if the H&R's are dampening adjustable or not?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I've just had the Spax PSX kit fitted to mine, so far it seems great. Especially for what it cost me.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Everyone set against the KW V1's then? Im sure the V2's are great but I dont wanna spend nearly double the price of the v1's to get them!

Also can anyone confirm if the H&R's are dampening adjustable or not?

V1's are far too soft

H&R's are not adjustable and are Bilstein's in all but name and the colour they're painted

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
How low do the Spax rear coilover kits go down to? I don't want to be silly low but the more options I have for height the better in my book!