ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KW Variant 1 Coilover Suspension.. opinions?

340i
Right ive got a bit of spare cash thats burning a hole in my pocket LOL!

so first question, would a set of MK2 PH2 Clio sport coilovers fit a MK2 PH1 clio sport?

If so i can go on to the 2nd question, what are peoples opinions on this suspension set up?

Discuss ;)

so first question, would a set of MK2 PH2 Clio sport coilovers fit a MK2 PH1 clio sport?

If so i can go on to the 2nd question, what are peoples opinions on this suspension set up?

Yep they will fit.

Stock phase 1 setup is very good and like any stock setup you have to spend a lot to get something better.

340i

Yep they will fit.

Stock phase 1 setup is very good and like any stock setup you have to spend a lot to get something better.

yeh i have to agree stock is very good, ive just got some eibach proline springs fitted.. they seemed to improve the ride no end!

I am used to the harsh ride and tyre scrubbing suspension though... still cant let go of those MK1 clio memories hahaa :rasp: