ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L.e.d tail lights a no no?

clio 182 'full fat'
ive currently got standard phase 2 lights on my 182 with the silver tec bulbs and really like the look, however ive got the chance to buy some l.e.d lights very cheap (red ones not the chavy clear ones) does any1 know what they look like fitted?
ive seen them on a clio and they looked awesome when the lights were on but not sure about when the led's are off.:S

opinions welcomed..........

clio_2_led_1.jpg

clio 182 'full fat'
think ill buy them but not fit them lol, sell them on for a profit but guess its personal taste at the end of the day. maybe ill try 1 on to see! haha

clio 182 'full fat'
suppose if i was to say i was thinking of getting the windows tinted i would get the same reply? :eek:

FK crystals as above look awesome imo. I had them but due to the current in the LEDs they caused issues with cruise control not working. So got rid.

Octavia VRS LE
ive seen them fitted they dont look to bad imo, but standard or teh fk's are teh ones to go for imo

Jap Box
I had them before as I got them very very cheap.

dsc02596zk.jpg

Still undecided on them really though, I got rid of them after a week.