ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L*** HOL - leics

Mini Cooper S JCW
Hey,

Followed you this morning through Wigston - i was the Mini behind you...

Nice valver! I had one a couple of years ago, which ive sold to a lad in Loughborough.

Anyway thought id just leave u a spotted thing.

Marc

Mini Cooper S JCW
Hello mate, Yeah i think the lads pretty much into cruising/meets! Personally don't have time for it anymore but used to enjoy it all the same.

Are you a leics local then Thomas?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
hey yer that was me lol was on my way to work. i remember seeing you behind me now;) do like the mini think you should get another valvar love them to bits, i will try and keep my eye out for you now on my way to work.:)

Mini Cooper S JCW
Hey Lisa... strange i drive that way to work everyday, and have done for like 2 years and never seen you along my travels!

Do you work at wiggy pool?? I go parklands gym a fair bit... wigston is a harpers gym too aint it?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i did work at wigston pool for a bit, work down oadby pool now. i sort of work at all of them lol i go to the gym at parklands when i can be bothered:) im normaly down that way to work about 6:15am. never seen your old valver about before?

Mini Cooper S JCW
Sounds like your busy busy! We'll next time your at Parkland's look out for the Mini... im normally a lazy b@stard who parks in disabled! Slapped wrists!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
that valver looks rather like cliokiz's lives in mountsorrel now a hybrid had a few changes since then aswell.

Renault Clio 1.2 RL
swear ive seen that vaver in the wigston pool (lisa's). pass the pool every dayy, pop in there sometimes. always admired it. its a beaut.

Suzuki SV650
Hello mate... sold the CTR, brought a diesel MG ZR, now also brought a Mini Cooper S JCW, and still trying to sell the MG!

Hows the Cooper comparing to the CTR? Looked at the website, didn't know they existed until now! Look pretty nice thou I have a soft spot for new minis anyway.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer i used to work at wigston pool, work at oadby pool now. i pass that way every day to work if you see me give me a wave.

and to ben it is being well looked after it going in soon to have the arch done and im having the sun roof taken out have and a peace weled in a sprayed because im sick of it leaking even when i have fixed it lol cosing about 500 but i love the car so its worth it.;)

swear ive seen that vaver in the wigston pool (lisa's). pass the pool every dayy, pop in there sometimes. always admired it. its a beaut.

This is what your old valver looks like now mate :(

cliokiz said:
I don't think i need to say much as the pictures do most of the talking, but basically left my car with a flat battery to get some jump leads and this is what i came back to.

I can't explain with words what i'm feeling right now.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

07-08-07_0252.jpg

07-08-07_0251.jpg

I miss my baby already :(

Personally i think it's deliberate, but i guess it's possible it could have been anything. From the looks of things it went with a bang so i'm glad i wasn't in it or near it when it happened.

:(

PHS 1 172 SILVER
thats bad, i dont know weater to laff or cry but i would be gutted if that happened to me :eek: