ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L9** HOL mk1 valver

Spotted at thurmaston mc donalds i was sat 2 parking bays away from you in the carpark in a blue mk1 ph3 your car looks pretty mint. you panned me down the carriage way on the way to goscote lol as soon as u left the thurmo roundabout you were gone!

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer that was me lol im always like that:rasp: there was a few clios there that night witch one was yours? will have to keep a eye out for you if im not going to fast;)

This one is mine...i was sitting next to you at mc donalds carpark and then there was a blue valver on the oppersite side of the carpark.

lollll.jpg

100_1465.jpg

is that a ph1 or ph2? its got ph1 interior but ph2 door strips hasnt it? lol i didnt quite understand :D

i remember you now seen you there before a few times, does look nice is it a rsi?

Thanks :D i seen your car about abit too...nah its a 1.4 got some 16valve wings for it same colour so fitting them sometime next week :D then ive got ph1 lights just need a bonnet and then ill have a nice little valver replica :D...been on the look for a valver engine too ;);) hehe :D

PHS 1 172 SILVER
well you could have mine if i decide to sell it dont know weather to gat a willy enguine or 1.7 turbo out if a volvo will go straight in should be interesting;)