ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

La Voiture.

Have just realised that I haven't put any pics of my car up from when I bought it in Feb last year, so here are a couple of shots from my recent trip to Lewis.

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

As always there's a list as long as my arm that I'd like to do, but money says no.

Rob, it was pretty much the same but on a black 1.6.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I thought Beef Mc was just a forum name, but according to your plate thats your real name?

I thought Beef Mc was just a forum name, but according to your plate thats your real name?

It's a nickname I acquired when I was ten and it has stuck.

Why have you never upgraded to a sport?

Too expensive for me, didn't help I spent five years dossing at uni, currently holding out for a Trophy.

This...a la my first car:

P1010342.jpg

Looks good though! Isn't this your second 1.6 now?

I like the look of that, its food for thought. It is indeed my second one, black one lasted less than 6 months unfortunately.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Too expensive for me, didn't help I spent five years dossing at uni, currently holding out for a Trophy.
Good choice tbh mate. Car looks really smart anyway, cup spoiler finishes that back end nicely!