ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lad died in clio sport

Mk4 .:R32
I know its horrible. A lad I know died not so long ago in a car crash. The funeral was horrible cos he was only 19. RIP

ex Clio 172 owner :(
When did this happen? It's just that when you click the link it says it was last updated 29th December 2005?

Mk4 .:R32
Not sure I just searched for it on google cos I saw it on tv. looked like the same thing!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
f**k me thats mad, really close to me to, drive down the fossway alot, theres been s**t loads of accidents there.

its a fast windy(sp) twisty road with lots of shitty junctions, lots of rumble strip thingy there now.

RIP

Da

Less
Yeah that's an old story (the original post, not Brian's), there was one on local news too about the street racing RS that resulted in the driver been killed. The court case is reaching it's climax I believe (his mate who he was racing is been blamed for CDBDD)

ph2 172
18 years old!! I strongly feel for his parents, I couldn't even begin to imagine what they're going through.

Clio 182
RIP, I hope it was no one from here. Makes you stop, think and put things into prospective when you read storys like these.

Nippy white cup
Yeah that's an old story (the original post, not Brian's), there was one on local news too about the street racing RS that resulted in the driver been killed. The court case is reaching it's climax I believe (his mate who he was racing is been blamed for CDBDD)

Was this in Blackburn m8. If so it was a good friend of mine that died. Had his Cup 3 days and it was one stupid manuver that cost him dearly. Could have done it 100 times and not had it happen....but it was the speeds involved and the area where it happened that was just daft.

The case was over as far as I knew...he got let off after a huge petition was set up and my friends parents had a big influence..the other lad had been my m8s friend all there lives and now he has to live with the memories for the rest of his :(

Chris

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
there was a guy who used our club forum called cameron who died last year in a head on with a tracktor, never met him but we all sent flowers to the funeral,
its s**t when you hear stuff like this

ant

yep.
Was this in Blackburn m8. If so it was a good friend of mine that died. Had his Cup 3 days and it was one stupid manuver that cost him dearly. Chris

thats the one that was on granada reports tonight. showed pictures of his cup [not good].

Rsport182Cup'd
Respect and if the other does get CDBDD he could be looking at 14 years, section one motoring act, highest penalty you can get behind wheel

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Chris n nic;2549727 Was this in Blackburn m8. If so it was a good friend of mine that died. Had his Cup 3 days and it was one stupid manuver that cost him dearly. Could have done it 100 times and not had it happen....but it was the speeds involved and the area where it happened that was just daft. The case was over as far as I knew...he got let off after a huge petition was set up and my friends parents had a big influence..the other lad had been my m8s friend all there lives and now he has to live with the memories for the rest of his :( Chris[/quote said:
Everyones been there and done that, it fcuking hits home though when someone dies. horrible horrible situation.

Yaris Hybrid
Personally I can't understand why they prosecute the other person for CDBDD if the deceased was actively involved in the race.

The charge should be the one for racing on the highway or whatever it is. The other person is death by misadventure.

If they hit a third party and kill them then it is a different matter although the main penalty should be on the person involved in the actual collision.

I have always said it bothers me how I can smoke someone on a dual carriageway, lift off, but they keep going and go steaming past and disappear over the horizon. If they then crash into someone it ain't my problem but the law would no doubt try it on...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Sad story.......and yes toypop that pisses me off too.A mate of mine had one of those tried on him but he got off with it.

ian

visualize whirled pe
A Damn shame and a waste of a young mans life. I only hope that some good will come of this story by persuading any kids that read it to show their respect by driving carefully in the future.