ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LAD motorsport 200bhp update

Received another E-mail from LAD this morning.

With reference to the information I sent you this morning on the Clio sport,thank you for passing it on to the cliosport web site the more people know of this kit the better,the road test on our car will be in the April edition of Cars and Car Conversions and is over four pages I have seen the copy and it is fantastic so if you could let all the boy racers out there know I would appreciate this,All the Clio conversion we have done are from road testing our demonstrator including a order for a batch of promotional and track day cars, also the comments on some of our Saxo and Peugeot engine conversions are quite interesting and yes they may no longer produce the power when fitted from new as they are now a few years old and have covered many miles and been abused .I would estimate that we have modified over 200 vts Saxo cars including 20 special edition models For Citroen Manchester in 1998 and are as busy as ever with the 160 bhp kit Any customer can have there car put on our rolling before and after having a conversion done wewelcome this,and finally every car we have developed a tuning kit for,Peugeot,Citroen,Lotus,new Mini cooper,Renault,have always had aindependent road test carried out on every model by a leading magazine over the last twenty years that is what sells our products not internet gossip.Please pass this on to the cliosport.net site and educate a few so called experts and boy racers.

Regards

Ernie Larton.

nice way to get cusomers.............

the mini they did in the last CCC wasnt very exciting......

TT 225

Thats not very polite is it? I mean - what about the girl racers! LMFAO

Nice to see he regards anyone who may be slightly interested in an LAD conversion as boy racers anyway.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye thats exactly what I was thinking.. I aint no boy racers.. and I havent seen any boy racers in my area driving about in a 172.