ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ladybower Meet

recaro'd arctic 182
can't wait for next meet. just a shame people got lost/split up.
gem did you get a pic of my air freshner/flyer ?

YOU GOT THE CELICA :p i lol at that every time i pass :p

Hell yes - never seen it moving either! Bet that would be fun on the C&F (to overtake of course!)

Good fun meet and thanks to everyone for pushing me out when I got stuck (twice!)

Some good shots of the striped RB shed too!

Italian 3.2 V6
looks like a great turn out, good pics aswell!

just hope the cumbria meet is as populer! lol.

PSJ.

Family Bus
maybe you should have asked for a plate stand gem, then you could have put the candle under it lol

Roffle. It would have been faster for me to go shoot a cow, get a pint of ale from the bar and do the f**king thing myself!

can't wait for next meet. just a shame people got lost/split up.
gem did you get a pic of my air freshner/flyer ?

I think so!! I shall looksie...

Family Bus
Picture022.gif

:D

Roffle.

BMW M5 & E36
Yeah was nice to meet you and your he-b**ch too, had a good laugh especially when we pulled up and that random hill in castleton, and everyone just kind of looked around and shrugged LMAO :)

.. some great pics there clairemae, Love that one with the two trophy's in it. Still only ONE with my car in it... I really was the outcast in the only 197 :(

The he-b**ch would be me, good meeting you both :approve:

Best friend track day ***** co drivers FTW! They should come as standard in CS's.
Your car looked awesome in my rear view dude, so wide lol.

Hai <3.

recaro'd arctic 182

the more observant of you will notice that this is in fact a lady driver, i deduced this from the air vent freshner and the doll placed just above the dash clock, also there was an atlas behind the drivers seat which if i'm not mistaken is an essential tool for when you ladies get slightly lost.:rasp:

RB 197
Women needing maps, Mark that's not very nice!

I think you'll find that we got lost twice by 2x he b**ches under the name of ipodsandguns and Robo lol!!

Now if i was leading.... ;)

recaro'd arctic 182
well i thought i would update you on the raw burger that the chef had tried to kill me with. fortunately i have sufferd no ill effects. i'm not sure wether i should use the term "chef" loosely. i shall of course be sending a strong letter to said establishment. i am also quite confused how the first coffee's i purchased came to a total of £2.60 and were warm at best. upon taking a chance with a second cup i was then charged £3.00 for a slightly warmer one. i have come to the conclusion that the extra expense was due to the ever increasing electricity bill for making the afformentioned refreshment hotter.

320d
I thought this was on Saturday. Dammit, I would have been up for this. The cat and fiddle in the wet/ice doesn't look fun when your running TR1's though. Ditchfinders.

Looks an awesome meet though.

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
its more fun when its wet + icy :D

Did everyone enjoy the bit out of the top of edale? Like a little twisty alpine run :p

Anyone else get any air :p I think my P1 is a lot lighter than the old p2 as i thought i was going to land back in edale lol :p

Old P2...Same road.

dsc0043c.jpg

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

Did everyone enjoy the bit out of the top of edale? Like a little twisty alpine run :p

Anyone else get any air :p I think my P1 is a lot lighter than the old p2 as i thought i was going to land back in edale lol :p

Old P2...Same road.

dsc0043c.jpg

Quality pic lol. What road is that and how fast?

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Edale top. + surprisingly not exceeding the speed limit, just a hellish bump lol. nice smooth landing to as if nothings happened lol :p

Homo spec mazda

Old P2...Same road.

dsc0043c.jpg

Where is this in relation to Cat and fiddle? Looks awesome.

E90
I have a pic somewhere of my Bmw like that on the ring, Not quite the same height, but epic suspension sag LOL